Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Blooming New Year!

"As the New Year blossoms, may the journey of your life be fragrant with new opportunities, your days be brighter with new hopes, and your heart be happy with love!" ~Unknown





You all have been a sweet fragrance to me this past year...your visits, your fun, meaningful, and sweet comments...your amazingly beautiful and inspiring blogs (which started this wonderful journey), and most of all...your dear friendships, have truly brightened my days in a very special way, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart, wishing all of you...
A Very Happy, Blossom Filled & Blessed New Year!


Big xx's & oo's,


Jessica~

20 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

Best regards for a healthy and Happy New Year! May the sweet fragrance continue throughout the New Year!

Unknown said...

Happy New Year sweet girl!

Hood Canal Gal said...

Happy New Year Jessica! Looking forward to getting together in the new year!
Megan

Pamela Terry and Edward said...

Thanks so much your sweet New Years wishes and for your continued visits to my blog! You are a dear and both Edward and I so enjoy our visits here! All the best in 2011!

Karena said...

Thank you Jessica for your frienship!!

Happy New Years!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Marian said...

Happy New Year Jessica, I'm a new follower and really like your blog - what a lovely new home you have. I found you via Pamela's "House Of Edward" site. All the best in 2011.

Victoria Musicco said...

Thank you Jessica...the very best for you in this 2011 year.
A new beginning...Here we go!

Elizabeth Brown said...

Happy New Year, Jessica.
It is really nice to know you.
All best!!!!!

Made in heaven said...

*Happy New Year Jessica*
The best for you in 2011!!

Dovecote Decor said...

I've got some pangs over fragrance. My drains are clogged, and oh, my house reeks. Yuk!! Fortunately, its warm enough to open all the windows. Keep wishing for blossom filled days for me!! Happy New Year, Liz

pve design said...

Happy New Year to you amnd wishing you a fantastic year ahead.
pve

Anonymous said...

You're a fantastic blogging friend Jessica, Happy New Year! Rachaelxx

Haven and Home said...

How cute is this!!!! I hope you have the most wonderful 2011!

xx,

Marianne

Pearl said...

So lovely.

:-)

Happy New Year, Jessica, and Happy Blogging!

Pearl

Hill House Ramblings said...

Oh that's lovely Jessica. Thank you! And the same to you!! Wishing you a super wonderful New Year!

H.H.

Acanthus and Acorn said...

Jessica,
This is a wonderful saying for the New Year! Here's to a great 2011!!!
~R

Geri Meftah Art said...

Thank you Jessica for your kind words on
http://kleurrijkbrontesisters.blogspot.com/.
My sitemeter tells me that people are looking on this blog. But what kind of people they are, I don't know. But one person I know now, and that is you. And that is nice. I wish you also a very HAPPY New Year.
Greetings from Geri

Dumbwit Tellher said...

And all those perfect words of sentiment, I send back directly to you dear Jessica. I feel very blessed to have you as my friend. I do feel good about a New Year. I am a believer that 2011 will be a blessed one for us all. A year of friendships, inspiration and adoration!

Your friend xo xo Deb

red ticking said...

good morning dear friend... wishing you loads of peace, happiness and love... and.... good house blessings this new year.... i am so happy we are friends... i loved my treat bag... they are so pretty i dont want to eat them! xx

24 Corners said...

Pam...they're grapefruit!!! :) I couldn't taste them because I don't like grapefruit but the check out lady said she couldn't stop eating them...and I figured, if you didn't like them...at least they looked nice! ;)
xoxo J~