Sunday, December 19, 2010

Jane

Only two weeks ago, I had done a post about my friend Jane and her Paw Paw. Well, this past week, Jane's life took a very unexpected and dramatic turn...one that was quite a shock to her as well as to all who know her.
Today (especially today), and in the many days to come, she will need all the prayers for strength, encouragement, healing, love and support that there could possibly be . I've not been able to stop thinking about her since reading her post yesterday, and even as I write this, my eyes are filling with tears.

She is strong, very brave, very smart, and has a remarkable, fun loving attitude towards life...all of which will help her and her darling family to get through this challenging time.

Please pray for them, as they will be having a pink Christmas this year....one that wasn't planned for.

(images - pinkchristmas.org)

6 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

My thoughts and prayers are with Jane.

24 Corners said...

Thank you K...♥

Hill House Ramblings said...

Oh Jessica...I don't know Jane, but her post is just heart breaking. I think this is a beautiful tribute to her. She has great courage...And yes, she will be in my prayers as well. Hugs!

H.H.

24 Corners said...

Hugs to you also H.H., and thank you...I pray that we would all have such admirable courage in the face of so life changing an experience.♥

Dumbwit Tellher said...

Jessica just tonight I read Jane's post. I didn't want to write to her that my eyes were filled with tears but I was so shocked and saddened. She has always came across as strong, grounded and wise. I think it took all 3 to write that post. To be faced with such a diagnosis but especially when you are so young and have a wee family is unimaginable. I will be praying non-stop for Jane and for her children, husband and extended family.

You are a good woman Jessica and I know that Jane will feel your love and support.

xx

24 Corners said...

Deb...I haven't been able to stop thinking about her...like you said, it's unimaginable, but I know she'll pull through, and with her strength, energy and heart...I'm sure she'll be a beacon of hope to others who must endure the same. Thank you so much for your kind words...xoxo