I don't think I could have asked for a more perfectly perfect first day of summer!
Perfect lush & happy rock roses and ceanothus...
Perfect, vibrantly fake looking, and ironically named...Ice Plants!
And the most perfectly perfect part....
Getting to hang out with this special boy...my nephew J.P., who's last day of Kindergarten was yesterday, and we were able to celebrate it together...just he and I!
Triple Tall Iced Latte (me), Honey Bear Bakery lunch and browsing, photo booth pics, super hero sticker book, plush toys - one fish & one gorilla (for younger brother), ice cream cones (blueberry cheesecake & mint chip!), escalator rides, and last but not least, the penny spinner...
Definitely the most perfect first day of summer ever! :)
(images: personal)

.jpg)



14 comments:
It sounds so lovely! Over here in Montana we had a picture perfect first Summer day too! Everything is lush and green and the reason why I live here. Love the magic markers! LOL Kit
And you are the perfect aunt to do all that! Waves of admiration to you from rainy Ireland.
Kit~ We're so fortunae...the rest of the country seems to be in the sticky, hot middle of summer already, not my cup of tea at all!
I thought the marker necklace was pretty genius (and handy!)...he's quite the little artist! xo
Mise~ I try...love those little guys!!
Sorry you're summer's off to a wet start...hoping your beautiful area will be basking in sunshine & warmth very soon...like tomorrow! xo
Hello Jessica
JP is one lucky young man. Look at all his markers. He looks like an artist.
Enjoy your days of summer
Helen xx
Helen~ He definitely has the artist gene in him...he's fabulously gifted...if I do say so myself! ;)
Hope you're enjoying a lovely beginning to summer!
xo
I am happy for your Perfectly Perfect first day of summer. We have had steamy weather here, not my favorite but it has lifted and cooler temps, blue sky days are predicted for tomorrow and Saturday.
Happy Days Are Here Again . . . we are thrilled, great weather for grandson Tyler's graduation celebration party!
Dear Jessica,
I love where JP keeps his coloured pens !! What a great idea !!
....and, you are making us Brits very, very envious regarding the weather. It has been raining here for weeks....we are all just hoping that July and August will be sunny and warm !!
Enjoy the sunshine and the gorgeous weather and think of us in the wet and cold !! Much love. XXXX
Drowing in rain here, thankfully I've been away twice this year so I can handle it but it does get a tad wearing.
It look beautiful at your end of the world.
So beautiful. Enjoy!
Sounds perfect! Gorgeous sunny flowery photos, and what a sweet companion to share it with!
Enjoy the weather!
Gill xx
Nothing beats a day hanging out with kids! I miss it.
Happy Summer,
Best,
liz
finallly a little sunshine... and a cute pal... so darling...
love you friend...xx
I think blogger is messing with my comments again. I was SURE I had left you one on this post! Anyway...better late than never! I love these beautiful photos, but I love the one of your
SharpiePen-ornamented nephew the best! SO cute!!
Sounds very good indeed:)
Post a Comment