Wishing every Mom out there a uniquely beautiful day!(unique photo by my unique Mom...Gitzi)
Welcome to 24 Corners, our 'hoping to one day be truly settled in' home. The creation of this house has been an amazing ride ~ full of discovery, adventure, and heartache. By God's grace we're almost there...home.
12 comments:
What a gorgeous quote for Mother's Day. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog too.
Beautiful image
Happy Mothers Day!
Gill xx
I love this! It is so beautiful! Wait... I have to go back and stare at it some more...
Hello Jessica:
Such a very striking and unusual image.
We do hope that you are having a very happy and enjoyable day.
Last year in june
my mother died
I remember
I made her
a sweet present
for motherday
and
some days later
we received
the terrible news
Beautiful photo Jessica...you are lucky to have such a talented Mum.
On second thoughts, you are lucky to still have your Mum.
Fifi, Gilly, Sarah, Jane & Lance...Thank you! I hope you have all had a lovely day, even if it wasn't Mothers Day in your neck of the world!
Geri...I'm so very sorry dear friend, I can't even imagine. It's nice that you were able to give your mother your gift, I'm sure it meant quite a lot to her. Big hug to you!! xo
Jacqueline...More and more I'm realizing how very fortunate I am....such a bittersweet day for many. xo
What a beautiful photomontage!! Love it! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day. I miss mine every day!
That photo is incredible!! I hope you enjoyed the day yesterday and thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog this morning. :)
Hugs~
T
wow, what a photo!
thanks for your input on my house today. i wish we were painting today but i have to be patient.
xo
janet
:-)
You are so special and so loving. The comment you left on my FB wall made me tear up. Thank you Jessica for always making me feel good even when I don't think it's possible. What a perfect quote and photo. Hoping your week is going well so far?
Love,
Deb
Post a Comment