Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter's Gift

"Earth's saddest day and gladdest day were just three days apart."
~ Susan Coolidge


The blessings of Easter to each and every one of you dear readers...death to life, winter to spring, loving sacrifice to an eternity of love. Have a beautiful celebration this weekend of how much you are truly loved. ♥ Happy Easter!!!

16 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Jessica:
How lovely that you have marked this Eastertime, the most important event in the Church calendar, in this way. We wish you a very Happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! Thank you for your lovely comment about the study too.. Rachaelxx

The enchanted home said...

Happy Easter to you too.

pve design said...

Happy Easter full of oval shaped eggs!
pve

Geri Meftah Art said...

Happy Easter to you.

I want to tell you that I love your comments on http://kleurrijkbrontesisters.blogspot.com/
And I love your ideas. It gives me a boost to go on with even more pleasure then I allready have.

Greetings from Geri

Beadboard UpCountry said...

Lovely sentiment for thes weekend. Have a good one.Maryanne xo

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Jessica! New Beginnings...a beautiful time of year!

abby jenkins said...

Happy Easter! I could just live down in my garden and inhale the sweet scent of the daffodils and hyacinths all day long. Heavenly!

gillyflower said...

Wishing you a very Happy Easter!
Thankyou for the lovely comments on my blog!

Gill xx

Decor To Adore said...

I never thought about it like that but so true!

Happy Easter to you and yours!

Dig Brooklyn said...

Joyeuse Paques!

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful Easter celebration today! Thank you for your lovely comments on "snippets".

Ivy Lane said...

Happy Easter to you and yours Jessica!

Dumbwit Tellher said...

That was the most perfect of quotes. Happy Easter to you both dear Jessica. It truly is a day to rejoice for he has risen.

Much love,
Deb

Hood Canal Gal said...

J-happy Easter! Hope you and your family are enjoying this special day.

xo
m