The cards would normally retail for $18.00. If so inclined, you may leave your bids in the comment sections of participating bloggers. Bids will be taken from Friday, November 5th to Monday, November 8th. Please remember to keep checking back to see where your bid stands.
All monies for the auction will be directly donated to Valorie and Alberto via their PayPal account at boutique@planet-tango.com. Donations are also welcome.
Last but not least...a special thank you goes out to Dumbwit Tellher & Decore To Adore for bringing such loving attention to the needs of these two gracious souls in need. Please keep our Vamp and her beloved Alberto in your prayers.
*Update* - Please forgive me, I had the bidding ending Sunday Nov. 8th, which doesn't exist...I've corrected it as it should have been written to Monday, Nov. 8th. Sorry for the confusion...I'm going to blame this on being ill this past week, since it's a good excuse for something so silly!
**Update** - Valorie and Alberto are home!!! The doctors in New Orleans were able to do the lesser of the surgery options and he is doing very well!! They still need our help...please visit Valorie's blog for all the details...and have a hanky ready. Also...Decor To Adore has extended the auction till Friday...please visit and see if there might be something that tickles your fancy.
D. is the winning bidder for the cards...thank you from the bottom of my heart to all who bid, commented and just even visited...what a blessing you all are! Please D., let me know where I may send the cards. You can leave your email in the comment section or just let me know what would be preferable for you. ♥
17 comments:
I'll bid $20.00!
Chris
Thank you for sharing this, I had heard about it but didn't know what I could do! XX!
$25.
Pearl
What an absolutely lovely donation. Thank you so very much for participating.
Be blessed,
Laura
I am so unbelievably impressed how gorgeous this set of cards are ( & how absolutely appropriate I might add!). You are one talented woman my friend. Thank you for joining in on this magnificent cause for Valorie & Alberto.
I'm going to post this link of Facebook too!!
Big hug x
I'll bid $30!
wendywleonardo@gmail.com
oh that's so great of you, amazing how this blogging world pulls together when people need it the most! jxxx
I just discovered your blog. It is a beautiful one and the cards are wonderful. I will bid $50.00.
i am so loving this... laura is a gem... and i am so glad they are home safely... i am trying to get mine sent off! i am so not a tech person...
another semi nice day... no rain, i'll take it!
you need to come see red ticking ... christmas is here... can you believe it??? eeeekkkkkk
xx
You can do it Pam (I wanted to call you Pammy)! It's easy!! I can't wait to see red ticking and you! xoxo
Looks like the winning bid is going to be *D.* for $50.00!!! Of course there's still time...because it's not midnight yet...but I can't stay up that late...I'll see you all in the morning!! This has been so great! xo
Dear D.~ You are the winner!!! Thank you so very much. You can make your donation to Valorie and Alberto's paypal account and please leave your email here so I may contact you and find out where to send the cards. ♥
Ans a very big thank you to all bidders...you warmed my heart...and also, thank you for the very touching comments. This blog world is amazing and such a blessing! XOXO Jessica
That would be "And a very big thank you...", I have no accent! :]
i'm glad he-they- are home and healing.
Oh my, what absolutely gorgeous cards. How talented you are! I'm sorry I missed this auction, but what a lovely thing to do for Alberto and Valorie.
You have a lovely blog!
H.H.
Sadly no, I was not the secret "D" high bidder. How I wish I had been.
X David, NYC
Thanks David...xo
Post a Comment