Dear friends...I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a wonderful year of being blessed by your kindness, your cleverness, your glorious wit, your creativity, your offerings of all things beautiful, your extremely caring & giving hearts, and most of all, your precious time...be it the hours spent composing your wonderful blogs, or the moments spent visiting here...it's been a tremendous joy to be able to share in your lives on a daily basis in such a special way... you are all an absolute gift!
So again I say Thank You...and pray that your New Year will be blessed with Fresh Starts where needed, Fulfilled Dreams where desired, and Hearts Filled With Contentment & Joy, no matter what the uncharted and adventurous days to come may bring.Onward & Upward
18 comments:
Thank you for your blog! And wishing you the happiest and healthiest 2012!
I love the words chosen for your New Year's blessing to your Readers. Thank you.
Best Wishes for a healthy and Happy New Year!
Happy new year!! ! !!!
Best regards, Linnea and Ola
I also wish you and your family a very happy New Year.
With health for your mother and aunt, a lot of fun and creativity for you in your work and personal life.
And we both will have a lot of fun and pleasure with reading Brontes issues.
Happy new Year.
Love from Geri
happy new year! love, donna
And to you, with many thanks for your warm and generous presence.
Yay for New Years and blogging friends! Have a wonderful New Year! Kit
Just stopping by to wish you the happiest of new years! Blessings to you in 2012!
Just stopping by to wish you the happiest of new years! Blessings to you in 2012!
Such perfect words and the perfect card, both lovely Jessica. Wishing you all that makes you smile, your heart warm and your smile bright for this New Year. I think the last month of 2011 will be hard to beat. Truly was incredibly special to meet you and Pam and I will think of that day so fondly as long as I live.
Much love for 2012,
xx oo Deb
Wishing you a wonderful new year!
xoxo,
Pamela
Happy New Year Jessica!
xoxoTrina
Jessica, a fresh start and new adventures!!
Happy New Years to you and yours!
xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Have a blessed New Year! Kellie xx
...And to you too! A very heartfelt Happy New Year. I enjoy coming to your 24 Corners and look forward to your posts this year. I'm loving your bench photos with its various positioning!
Happy New Year to you and yours!!!!
Happy, Happy New Year to you!!! Here's to Onward and Upward! :)
Happy New Year Jessica...2012 is going to be the best...because we shall make it that way!
Post a Comment