Friday, July 8, 2011

Weekend Wishes

Summer camp starts Monday, so this weekend I will be furiously getting ready. But I do hope at some point to be able to have a walk on the beach with this guy, or at least one of his friends....and since tomorrow the weather is supposed to turn back into the summery sort (poor thing is so confused this year, it's been spring all week)...I say, perfect timing!

Wishing you all a lovely and perfect summer weekend...

12 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Jessica:
We do so hope that the weather will be kind for your summer camp. Everything is so much easier if one is not battling with the elements. Here in Budapest we are baking in temperatures of 30C+ which is rather too hot for much activity at all.

The beach is beckoning and we wish you all a lovely time away!

24 Corners said...

Jane&Lance...fortunately, our camp is indoors being that we do art, although we have been known to venture out of doors for certain projects...mostly though, we're in a lovely large room with many windows and mirrors so it's nice and sunny inside as well.
30C is quite warm...I hope you both are managing to stay cool somehow. Wishing you lovely, cool breezes...xo

Claudia Fabiana said...

Hope you get to enjoy your beautiful beach! Happy camping!

ciao from Newport Beach

helen tilston said...

Hi Jessica

I hope you manage to accompany Mr. Seagull on several walks along the ocean. It sounds idyllic

Wishing you a successful summer camp with lots of beautiful pieces of art.

Helenxx

Elizabeth Brown said...

You must try to walk like "that guy" as you take your walk on the beach. You will feel silly... that's a good thing.

The enchanted home said...

Enjoy the camp.......and happy summer to you!

Carole Poirot said...

I know what you mean about the weather, it's pretty much the same here: one minute it's hot and sunny, the next it's rainy and windy - very confusing and very annoying too ;-)

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, I really appreciate it. Enjoy camp & have a lovely weekend. Love from London xo

quintessence said...

I had a fabulous weekend that included no electronics. Wishing a great start to camp!!

a peony princess said...

Have a happy and fun first week of camp! Bet you are excited for it!

Thank-you so much for your kind birthday wishes J! You are so sweet. We had a good time camping, with weather that was a mixed bag of rain and sun. It really is a funny summer so far isn't it?

xo

annie@mostlovelythings said...

Hope your first week is off to a great start!

red ticking said...

hi friend... i did see the sunshine in colorado... and now back to rain... but i must say... the air feels good here...
hoping all is well with you... how is camp 24??? he he....
xx

Rowan | R E D R E I D I N G H O O D said...

Love your roses pictures!

Loves,
Rowan

www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com