Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

Wishing everyone a very Happy Fourth of July weekend...

Filled with everthing that makes celebrating the birth of our nation such a patriotically spectacular, special, and fun time!!

We are all so blessed...enjoy!!

9 comments:

Claudia Fabiana said...

Sending patriotic and spectacular wishes your way ,too!

Ciao from Newport Beach

Anonymous said...

Amen! God Bless America!

Have a great 4th of July

~Ron

helen tilston said...

Happy Independence Day to you
Helen Tilston

quintessence said...

And to you as well. We had a fabulous night celebrating with fireworks at the beach which is good since it's miserable and raining today!! Have a great holiday

vicki archer said...

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend...xv

Geri Meftah Art said...

Congratulations with the 4th of July/

Pinecone Camp said...

I hope you're having a great day! Happy 4th of July.

Unknown said...

I love road trips too! We just returned and I want to go out there again. Your artwork you found of road trips for your camp are adorable and so nostalgic!

Evan Lutz said...

Thank you for writing this