and jungle animals of all sorts like lions and tigers and monkeys - (oh my!)...


chameleons and parrots and....



chameleons and parrots and....

SHARKS???...
our pictures and paintings and creatures and what-nots have been hanging out with each other...patiently waiting for the return of my attentions and a place that they can finally call home other than the floor....

the hearth (don't these guys look like chocolate?), and....

well actually...this grouping of ironstone looks pretty good here...but they'll all need to be finding real homes soon...and since I have a couple of weeks until my next camp...
I'm looking forward to playing house again and seeing where all of our creatures great and small, along with their friends, end up!
the hearth (don't these guys look like chocolate?), and....
well actually...this grouping of ironstone looks pretty good here...but they'll all need to be finding real homes soon...and since I have a couple of weeks until my next camp...

12 comments:
Love seeing your pretty pretties again! Let me know if you want a day or two of help. Would LOVE to help unpack some of those boxes!!!! Missing you sweetie! xxoo
Jessica...my best friend's daughter runs a shop/school/drop-in art centre for kids in Vancouver. If you are ever over that way, stop by and see Erin....I think you both have a lot in common.
http://collagecollage.ca/
Hi Jessica!
What great art and it sounds like it was a lot of fun! And I feel as if I'm still unpacking here...perhaps if I had one more room in the house, they would all have their place by now! Or maybe I'd just have more stuff. ; )
xoTrina
Em~ I'd LOVE to unpack with you...and I'll provide the donuts! Miss you too! xxoo
Jacqueline~ How wonderful...we're not that far away from each other so I'll keep that in mind...I'll check out her site too, thank you! :)
Trina~ We *always* have room for one more room I think...and for more stuff! Good to know I'm not alone in this.... xoxo J
Jessie, that's very impressive art by your students. I hope that one day you will find a little place for my art too.
Gitzi~ I hope to find *many* little places for your art! :)
The children's art work is fabulous! They are so lucky to have you to guide them.
love all of the art... glad you are settling in... and enjoying summer... isn't is gorgeous???? finally!!!! xx
Hi Jessica - this post was so clever and so fun to see all the amazing art. Art camps are such an incredible idea. I use to love to sign the kids up for camps. I remember a horse riding camp & a musical camp & of course an art camp. I bet you are one amazing teacher! I adore your vignettes in your home. Isn't putting those touches into play one of the best parts of decorating? Like the frosting on the cake but you can always swap out the flavor anytime you get the urge for change.
Enjoy your gorgeous weekend. The weather there looks ideal for many days to come. The perfect Seattle summer has arrived. Wishing I were there / :
All my best to you xx deb
*thanks for always leaving me the kindest comments. So appreciated.
a beautiful collection! thanks for sharing!
Hi, I was looking through some older posts of you. Did you see the tv series All creatures great and small?http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_Creatures_Great_and_Small_(TV_series)
I loved it and I also have Dvd's of it. Greetings from Geri
Geri~ I haven't seen the show but want to...I'll have to rent it or get the dvd's, sounds great, I know I'll love it too! xo
Post a Comment