A very Happy Father's Day from this little 'monkey' to her Daddy!!
This picture was taken on my first birthday...I'm wearing a little German dirndl dress (thanks to Gitzi, loved those)...and the cute Tiffany Blue chair was a gift, wish I knew from whom, have to find that out!
Wishing all Dad's a wonderful Father's Day...and to all those who don't have their Dad's with them any longer, a day full of loving, warm, and happy memories!
♥
(image: personal...taken from an itsy-bitsy, teenie-tiny photo, hence the lovely blur effect)

5 comments:
Hello Jessica
You look adorable! The dress and the chair fit for a Princess. You deserve it.
Helen xx
Helen...thank you!!! Wish I still had that chair! xo
My father doesn't live anymore. I miss him.
Something else. Pinterest is fun. I see your pins regularly coming by. You have a lot of boards. I remeber when you started. I love Pinterest as well, it is great. But I love your and mine blogs more. So I am happy when I see a post from you.
Greetings from Geri
O my gosh! So CUTE!
Geri~ I'm so sorry about your father. I'm sure you have lovely memories of him, may they wrap themselves around your heart and keep it warm...forever.
I need to get back into blogging regularly somehow...I do miss it and might try more 'quick posts', my mind tends to not allow that though...that's what so nice about Pinterest...quick & easy! :) Your comment inspired me to try...wish me luck! xo
Elizabeth Rose~ Gee, thanks! One can always count on tininess & dirndl's for the cuteness factor! :)
Post a Comment