Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to 24 Corners, our 'hoping to one day be truly settled in' home. The creation of this house has been an amazing ride ~ full of discovery, adventure, and heartache. By God's grace we're almost there...home.
4 comments:
I hope you had a wonderful Easter! Thank you for your sweet comment!
I too hope you had a beautiful Easter. What a gorgeous tulip...pure white. I love white flowers...they go with everything and sometimes they catch the light in a way that almost makes them look as though they're lit from within.
xo
AMAZING photo!!!!! thanks for stopping by to see me! LOVE your blog!!!
Dennice~ We had a very nice, calm & steady Easter (no shaking) - thank you! I think the sun + white flowers = perfection... as does your descripton of them!
And Ivy! ~ Thank you so much, truly!! I'm absolutely thrilled that you visited...your comments made me smile profusely!! :) So very nice to meet you!
Post a Comment