Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Finally...Thanksgiving At Our House!

After three years of living in a somewhat limbo-ish state at 24Corners, we are finally going to get to host Thanksgiving dinner here...I'm so excited! We also have a special new 'roommate' that will be settling in before the festivities, tomorrow actually. I'm not sure I'm very thankful that he'll be here, but I'm willing to give him a trial period. He is quite handsome though, so at least he has that in his favor!
 
Wishing everyone a very Happy & Blessed Thanksgiving (I'm so thankful for you!)...oh yes, and an extremely delicious one too!

9 comments:

Purple Flowers said...

Hi Jessica:
I am so happy to hear you are hosting the Thanksgiving day feast. I am too. I think of it as a fun day to test my culinary abilities while entertaining my guests. Actually, I let them entertain themselves, while husband and I are busy getting things together. Let's face it - - nothing is all done and cooked and stirred and poured at the same time. Wear your pearls and smile! : )
Sincere wishes for a happy day. I hope school is closed on Friday for you.

Geri Meftah Art said...

Happy Thanksgiving. In Holland we don't celebrate this, so I don't know if it is a correct expression.
But I wish you and your family a beautiful happy day.

helen tilston said...

Hello Jessica

Wishing you the joys and blessings of Thanksgiving. I am very curious about the new room-mate. Is it bigger than a bread box? How many legs does it have?

Hugs

24 Corners said...

Kathy~ How fun that you're hosting Thanksgiving as well, we'll have to compare notes and stories afterwards. There's soooo much to do, my tummy's doing somersaults thinking about it all, but I know it will be fun and worth it. Wishing you the best day...and the best of luck!
No school Friday! :)
xo

Geri~ You said it perfectly, thank you for the sweet & kind wishes...I'm really looking forward to tomorrow! xo

Helen~ Thank you so much, and joyful blessings to you too!
He IS bigger than a breadbox...and the poor 'dear' used to have four legs, but now he has none (great clue questions!) Hugs back...xo
W

Dumbwit Tellher said...

So very exciting Jessica!! I really do miss having a 'normal' home and and getting excited for Thanksgiving and all the planning and plotting. I'm thrilled for you, it's been a long time coming and a real reason to celebrate and give thanks. I am thankful for you and I'll really be thinking of you tomorrow as you enjoy the day.

As for your new roomie …legless now..OH MY!! I am stumped.

Hugs to you and Ginger xoxo

LPC said...

I hope it was wonderful.

helen tilston said...

Oh Jessica the suspense is killing me
- a legless item...a legless bee
or could that be a has bee(n)?
Now I'm being silly.
Helenxx

24 Corners said...

Deb~ I was thinking of you and had some turkey for you...and some pie! I really can't believe that was a week ago already...amazing! xoxo

LPC~ It was, thank you, hope yours was as well Lisa...such a whirlwind though, could have used an extra week to prepare...but who couldn't! xo

Helen! Your answer is posted! :)

laixinjie said...

We make it easy to create custom and custom made blankets. Choose from our great photo blanket styles: fleece, cozy fleece, sherpa or woven image.