I had hoped to take a few pictures of the students with masterpieces, they did such a beautiful job, but it was an absolute mad dash towards the end of class trying to finish pictures before parents came (they wanted to give them as gifts), that not a single photo was taken...I was so disheartened when I realized this (pun intended). I think I might call a few to see if they can bring them in for a few snaps...hopefully, whomever they gave them to will be willing to part with them for a day.
My swans started to turn into ducks as I was teaching, not as graceful as the originals, but kind of cute I think. The 'look of love' survived though...and I hope that each of you receive such a look on this day that celebrates love, whether it be from a significant other, a parent, a child...or a beloved pet (they seem to give those looks everyday)...just a look that lets you know how special you are...and right at this very moment, I'm sending such a look to you...and it's very mushy!
Happy Valentine's Day!!! ♥



6 comments:
Oh it's so lovely, Happy V Day to you and Ginger!
Hello Jessica:
You always bring such magic to your classes. How we wish sometimes that we could slip into a desk at the back of the room and enjoy one of your lessons in the way in which we are certain that your pupils do. You really are inspirational.
What a pity that you were not able to take pictures of the children's finished work. Perhaps, as you say, some may be returned to photograph.
I would love to be a kid again, and have you as my Art Teacher. Your inspiration is truly creative.
Wising you a very Happy Valentine's Day, today and always!
~K
So sweet! I like ducks better than swans, anyway :) Happy V-tine's Day!
Happy Sweet . . . to you!
Tabitha~ Thank you...Ginger's worn her pink finest today, so very festive! xo
Jane & Lance~ How kind, thank you!I'd love to have you slip into my class...how wonderful that would be, you're welcome any time!! xo
Kathy~ You're so sweet! I'd love to be a kid again too...now where's that time machine?! ;)
xo
Elizabeth Rose~ You just made the duck's day! They were feeling a bit self-concious with those fancy swans taking all the spotlight! Hope you and Henny had a sweet day!xo
Lynne~ Thank you!!! Hope you had a superb Valentine's Day!! ♥
Post a Comment