Thank you to everyone, from the bottom of my heart, for all the wonderful Easter wishes and thoughts. ♥

I must confess I am a bit foggy at the moment, as our family has been in the process these past few weeks, of waiting for a beloved family member to pass away. He has been the joyful glue that always brought the family together, the caring heart that was always interested in and kept track of everyone's lives, and his spirit was continually and genuinely open, welcoming, and hospitable to all. Seeing family and friends happy and having fun was one of his greatest joys...and even now, while his earthly self is fading away, he smiles as he hears the voices of those he loves around him, and even ventures a witty comment or two...he is going to be dearly, dearly missed.

And as heaven's arms have been opening up to receive him...the knowledge of Easter's 'eternal spring' has been a constant comfort, and has given us the strength to endure what he is enduring now...which isn't so pleasant, but we know that peace and joy are just around the corner, and that a new life awaits...where there are rivers and streams of trout, waiting to play catch me if you can...and loved ones waiting to greet with arms wide open...alongside of heaven's...it is a great hope, a great trust...and truly, a great gift during times such as these.

I'll be seeing you all soon...♥
(Images 1 & 2, personal, Image 3 - Click Art)
21 comments:
(((( HUGS))))))))
so nice to see your post up. we'll be thinking of you. such a bittersweet time for you and your family, I know. many out here in blogland are remembering you with love! donna
I just lost a very good friend, who had a very large passion for life. Always the life of the party, everyone who knew Frankie loved him. His life on Earth ended one week ago, and I do believe he is experiencing a whole other beauty to the afterlife. I'm sure your family member is experiencing the need to exit and the want to stay. He will go when his time has been called. His body will stay, but his soul will flourish.
Hello Jessica;
We are so very saddened to read this post. This, despite the great joy of Easter, is obviously a very difficult time for you and your family and we are so very sorry.
You very much in our thoughts and prayers.
I'm sorry to hear. Thinking of you!
Dear Jessica,
It is such a difficult and sad time when a loved one is so ill and in their final days.
I am thinking of you at this sad time and send much love. XXXX
Sending you love and heartfelt wishes as you go through this phase of life.
You sound like you have this in total perspective.
You are in my prayers and thoughts and in the midst of all of this, I wish you the most beautiful birthday too.
Dear Friends...Thank you for your loving thoughts, prayers, and caring hearts...not to mention the wonderful hugs...all are so greatly appreciated, I'm deeply by your kindness...and also by your own experiences, grief is such a surreal emotion to go through.
Love to all....Jessica ♥
That would be 'deeply touched'! Still a bit foggy...xo
biggggg hug to you my darling friend... xoxoxoxo
Thank you, Jess, for this lovely tribute. My dad said you were always able to see the good in people, and he sure loved that about you. I do, too. xoxoxo
Pam~ Thanks for the wonderful hug...I know you know. xoxo
Iona~ Thank you...xo
Lauri~ *Your dad* always saw the good in people...and always saw their strengths and potential too, he was so encouraging and thoughtful...and I 'sure loved' that about him, as I do his two 'perfect' daughters! ♥ ♥ ♥
Hello Jessica
I am sorry to read you are going through this. I have you in my prayers and I have just lit a candle for you.
My love
Helen xx
Sending you warm thoughts during this difficult and sad time for you and your family.
Gill xx
Helen~ Thank for for the candle, your prayers, and loving thoughts...so much appreciated! xo
Gilly~ The very kind 'warmth' does help tremendously...thank you! xo
Oh it is sad when this happens. It is good that he is peaceful and happy, that is a great blessing.
I think of the words you used to describe him. I love how you describe his life, character, and relationship to those around him. So, I ask myself...what is the meaning of his death, sadness,a and impending loss? Because people like me read this and decide to be a little bit nicer, a little bit more accepting, and a little bit more open with all those around who I love. I don't know your relative at all but he inspires me to want to be more like him.
Jenny~ Thank you...it truly is a great blessing he is at peace now...and yes, very happy, I dare say the trout aren't too thrilled about it though, but heavenly trout might have a different perspective! xo
Sarah~ Your comment is such a blessing, thank you! There could be nothing more special than the thought of his warm, open, joyful, and encouraging spirit inspiring others to do and be the same. Those wonderful traits of his did that for us, and I hope we'll be able to carry them on in his honor, or at least try our very best to, and knowing others will be doing the same, is too wonderful for words...it would make him very, very happy, and is a true gift...again, thank you! xoxo
I have been thinking about you.
Purple Flowers~ Thank you so much Kathleen...I cherish and appreciate your caring 'thoughts' with all my heart! xoxo
Post a Comment