(Miss. E. - 12 yrs. old)
Several of our sweet Valentine's Day Swans came swimming back to class this past week.

(Miss. M. - 8 yrs. old)
The students were thrilled to have their pictures taken with them, they were so proud of how they turned out...
(Miss. A. - 10 yrs. old)
And these two actually asked if I could put their swans up in the hall for all the world to see...
(Mr. N. - 6yrs. old)
So I did.
The swans enjoyed being able to share the spotlight with the sleeping kitties we had just created.
Miss. C's kitty...
Miss. A's Kitty...love the grape Popsicle trees!
Another very special return we had this past week was the return of our dear little Ginger...we actually thought we were going to lose her this past weekend. She hadn't been feeling too well these last few weeks and this weekend, she became extremely ill and it seems had a massive seizure of some sort.
But I'm very happy to report that she's doing (amazingly) so much better now. The emergency care and her regular vet took such wonderful care of her and she seems to be somewhat back to her old self again. We're all actually a mess, but she's acting as if nothing ever happened, which I'm thankful for...the miracle of the canine spirit never ceases to amaze me. Hopefully, when all her fancy meds wear off, she'll still be doing just as well.
I know our time together is short now (she's 16), and that every second we get to spend with her is more precious than the one before it. As long as she can stay happy and comfortable, we're going to enjoy every single one of those seconds, even more so than before...it was quite a wake up call.
Thankfully, while all the hoopla with Miss. Ginger was going on...our class was spending time at the Circus!...which was a fabulously fun diversion and distraction, as of course, rainbow circus lions always are.

(Miss. J. - 8yrs. old)
Next week...Leprechaun's, rainbow's, four leaf clover's and gold...better find my green eye shadow!
♥












11 comments:
Love seeing the chikdren's art!
And Ginger, i am so happy you are feeling better, . . . stay well . . . okay . . .
Lynne~ They love their art being seen...I'll be sure to tell them you said so! And Ginger says thank you, and that she'll do her best at staying well! :)
xo
I'm so glad that Ginger is back home and doing well. Oh...if only they lived a lot longer. I'm hoping she continues to do well...she is precious.
Just have to say one more thing....she is sooooo pretty!
Nita~ Thank you, you made Ginger blush ♥...and I wish they lived longer too, at least as long as parrots...can you imagine?! It would be so wonderful. xo
Ginger is wonderful! Ola, Noor, Dennis (our guinea pigs) and I wish her the very BEST!! She looks like a very vise dog <3
J-I am so glad for you that Miss Ginger feels so much better. I am sure that was one quite scare. She looks like a real honey bunch. I love her big brown eyes.
Your Artists are great. I also love the purple popsicle trees - so very creative. Actually, they're all great Artists!
What brilliant pictures Jessica and from such young artists.
.... and, I am so pleased that Ginger is feeling better now......it must have been a bit of a worrying time for you. XXXX
Linnea~ Thank you to you, Ola, Noor, and Dennis...from both Ginger and I...and yes, she is very wise, it's a bit unnerving sometimes how much actually! xo
Purple Flowers~ Thanks Kathy, it's was pretty scary, we're so grateful and relieved that she's feeling better. I love her eyes too...she really knows how to work them too!
Those purple trees charmed me...so cute, actually though...they were 'purple flowering' spring trees!!! xo
Jacqueline~ Thank you, my students amaze me daily with their brilliance! :)
The worry was so great with Ginger, and the relief is so great as well...huge sigh! xo
OH Jessica, I let out a huge sigh after holding my breath reading about Ginger. She is so precious and I had no idea she was 16. I can only imagine how your class loves to see her?! You have the best attitude knowing that every day spent with her are treasured moments. I love seeing your students art work. You are so blessed to do what you love; to encourage and teach those little spirits. I just know you must be so loved!! Please give Ginger a big hug from Buffy and I.
xxoo Deb
Deb~ Thanks so much...Ginger loved the hugs from you and Buffy!!! She's such a trooper, but having so many 'issues' now, it's difficult to see her getting old, but thank heavens she recovered from the last scare...now if we can only keep her from eating random crazy things she finds in the grass (happened today!) and trying to go up and down stairs...all would be well.
Hugs back to you both...and thanks again for yours. ♥
Post a Comment